Monday, May 14, 2012

nudist

I don't know if I mentioned your love for being naked in my last post, but it's gotten worse. At least once a day you try and strip. Probably 4 or 5 times a week you are successful. It usually happens right when you wake up, or before or after a nap when I don't hear or see you doing it because you're in your crib. Sometimes it's kinda cute and funny, other times it's not cute OR funny.

This it how I found you one morning last week, just as happy and excited as could be standing in your crib naked. Thankfully, clean and dry.This next picture I wasn't so lucky. I took the picture after all the stress/chaos. No way would I have taken a picture of how I found you...but maybe I should have. Dad had put you down for a nap before he left to go golfing. I was in my room playing with Lulu and I heard you kinda talking and (I thought) winding down. After a few minutes you were quiet, I assumed asleep. As I was leaving my room I peeked in to check on you and that's when I smelled it/saw it. You were sitting in your crib, no pants and no diaper. Poop and pee everywhere. You're diaper was off and open in front of you. You'd spread poop all over the bars of your crib, on the wall behind your crib, all over the sheet, your hands, clothes, arms, legs, belly, and shirt were covered in poop. I went into crisis clean-up mode. Grabbed you and carried you to the tub. Left you sitting in the empty tub to get your sister. When I returned to you, you'd wiped poop all over the tub. I turned on the water and hosed you down with the shower sprayer. You hated it but it was all I could do to get it all off. After you were clean I cloroxed the tub. Then I had to take on your room. I checked EVERYTHING you could have touched and cleaned it all. I stripped your mattress and put anything in the washer that you even may have touched. It was SO GROSS and SO STINKY.Tonight you are sleeping in a sleeper that I cut the feet off of before putting it on you. And it's on you backwards so you can't reach the zipper. It better work. And this little phase you're in better end soon.

You've also become more of a sneaky climber. Chairs, tables, cribs, high chairs, beds, desks, dressers...You attempt everything, and unfortunately succeed at most of it. This is how I found you after returning from changing your sisters diaper one afternoon. I was gone for maybe 2 minutes.You are making me tired, kid!

But, I love you to pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment