Friday, August 17, 2012

2 year well check

I can't believe I just typed '2 YEARS'!!!  We took you to the doctor a few weeks early though, because I like to combine visits as often as possible and Addie was due for her 9 month check-up.  You're hitting all the correct milestones.  The only small concern was your speech.  But the doctor spent the whole time talking to you while I was filling out some paper work, and when I mentioned you not talking much, she was surprised because she said her interaction with you seemed fine.  We won't be doing any early intervention with you because you really do know lots of words and you understand others just fine.  You just talk when you want to, and now, when you have to, because I make you talk when you want something.  And fortunately for us, you have an uncle who is a speech therapist and he more than doubled your vocabulary in less than two days.  So, we're all convinced it's there, you just use it when you feel like it.

You are 33 1/2 inches tall.  You weigh 26 lbs.  And your head circ. is 47 1/2 cm.  All about the 40th-50th percentile, I think.

You're becoming more and more attached to your snuggle buggle. You even stood by the washing machine today and watched it getting clean.









No comments:

Post a Comment