Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Sweet moments...

A few nights ago you were sitting on the couch having a drink before bed.  I was sitting on our big glider chair.  You slid off the couch and walked over to me and climbed up onto my lap and snuggled in.  It made my night.  You wanted me to tickle your arms, and then your legs...  Then I clipped your finger nails, and you tried to clip mine.  We snuggled some more.  I rubbed your feet, and you asked for more.  It was so nice having time with my boy who is becoming more busy and grown up everyday.

I was chewing bubble gum so I started blowing bubbles.  You loved watching the bubbles. You started pitching them to get them to pop.  Then you started biting them.  Then I'd blow a bubble and take it out and put it in your mouth so it looked like your bubble.  Your idea, I swear.  It was so cute to watch you act so cool.

You didn't go to bed until 10:30 that night.  But it was so worth those little quiet moments with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment