Sunday, April 21, 2013

Longer, warmer days...

I'm doing spring cleaning and I'm finding all sorts of new things for you to play with.  You're really good at the matching puzzle game.

 We got a water table for the porch and you love it.
 You also love to help.  You opened a pack a diaper's I'd put in your room and put them away for me.  You called me to your room to see, and proudly announced, "Me stack dipes me self!"
Painting flower pots.  
 Planning ahead for summer.  You sat in every chair in the IKEA display, put your hands behind your head, and said, "Me relax the beach!"
 Dad and I took you all by yourself to Knott's.  We're trying hard to have dates with you and Addie alone more often.

 You're so brave and you go on the kid rides all by yourself.


 I went to buy you some ice cream, and when you saw me, you came running with excitement.  Right before you got to me you took a huge digger, and skinned both knees.  It broke my heart!  But some wet wipes and the ice cream made it all better after a few tears.
 I made a puppet show curtain for you and Addie.  You get the idea, but Addie doesn't, so you're usually frustrated when she tries to join in, but I think it'll be a fun addition to our play room.
We're looking forward to warmer weather and a fun summer as you grow and become more adventurous.

No comments:

Post a Comment